2014. szeptember 22., hétfő

Journey planner for Budapest


Launch App Store on iPhone, and choose the Top Charts menu. Select "Free" and the first the BKK FUTÁR app. I'm curious, so, install this. The BKK FUTÁR is a journey planner for Budapest transport. Try..





When I launch this application, it shows my location (after I accept its request), and shows the stations (bus, tram.. etc) nearby ("here I am" mode). Tap on "search" icon: "Budapest, Népliget". On the next page there is summary, that from A to B. "A" is current location and "B" is Népliget. There are "planning options" as select transport device or setting max walking distance or low-floor line yes or no. Next step the "Start now" button. YES! I got the three fastest journey plans. 


Summary

  • very useful
  • simple to use
  • fast
  • app size is 4,9 MB


Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése