2014. szeptember 25., csütörtök

My favorit iPhone apps

Let me introduce my favorit iPhone apps. There are some free and some purchased. First, look at the free apps. 

Endomondo

The absolute best and most useful for me is the Endomondo. I'm training for Ironman, and I have 10-15 hours workout weekly. I use this app for tracking my swims, bike and running workouts. It uses GPS for tracking the workout, and if there is internet on phone, then uploads real time to Endomondo's server. 

Endomondo is available on iPhone and Android and the basic functions (tracking and some statistic about the training) are free. You can check your workouts online at http://endomondo.com 

HDR

Snapseed

Snapseed is a free photo app by Google. You can resize, transform and enhance you photos and save to gallery or share immediately. Snapseed has HDR feature.. I love it! Best features: HDR Scape, Drama, Tilt-shift and crop. 

To use it is very simple. You can take a photo with the built-in camera or choose a picture from gallery. Select from feature, tap on and try it. You feel free to try it, the possibilities are endless.

It supports iPad, iPhone and iPod Touch, JPEG and TIFF photos.  For more information check in the App Store.

Duolingo

Duolingo helps to learn languages for totally free. I think, Duolingo is the best solution to learn languages on phone.

"Far and away the best free language-learning app."  - The Wall Street Journal

Some purchased apps.


Manual

The Manual is a powerful camera app with full control over your image. You can control the following parameters
  • Shutter
  • ISO
  • White Balance
  • Focus
  • Exposure bracketing
I, as an amateur photographer like this app very much. Requires iOS 8 or later (!). 

Price $1,99


Sleep Cycle

An intelligent alarm clock that analyzes your sleep and wakes up you in the lightest sleep phase - the natural way to wake up feeling rested and relaxed. I use this almost every night. It makes detailed sleep statistics. 

Price $0,99

Also, I have some popular apps as Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, Viber, Podcast what I Love.

Nincsenek megjegyzések:

Megjegyzés küldése